In my last post, I talked about Migraines and who Migraine Warriors are. Today, I want to tell you about the plans for this blog - what it's going to be, who it's for, and more.
This is a long-term project, meant to continue for a long, long time. I'll write a post from time to time, but most of the posts will be written by Migraine Warriors who are sharing their experiences with us.
Migraine Warriors is for Migraine Warriors...
- To share their experiences with other Migraineurs who are proactively working toward the same goals.
- To share in each other’s good times, and be encouraged when things are rough.
- To share tips about what has helped them and may help us too.
Migraine Warriors is for Migraineurs who have not yet become Warriors...
- To gain hope and encouragement from the experiences of Warriors.
- To know that what they're reading is real experiences of real people.
Migraine Warriors is for people who don't have Migraines...
- To learn about Migraines by reading the real experiences of Warriors.
- To see that Migraines aren't "just bad headaches."
- To dispel the myths and misconceptions about Migraine disease.
- To help them better understand the Migraineurs in their lives.
Migraine Warriors is for everyone. In addition to reading the posts here, I hope people will post comments and discuss issues related to living with Migraines.